Hey, neighbors! It’s me again, Dominique-Noelle Rafael, your host of the Reno Daily.
First, today’s weather forecast:
Rain and drizzle in the morning. High: 54 Low: 35.
🏡 Are you a local real estate agent? Let us help you generate leads, grow your brand in Reno, and set you apart from the competition. Click here to find out more.
Here are the top three stories in Reno today:
- Non-profit organizations and local vendors are encouraged to apply for the Northern Nevada Black Cultural Awareness Society’s 34th Annual June 19 Celebration, scheduled for June 19 at Idlewild Park. Visit KOLO for application information and additional details. (KOLO)
- This week’s batch of adoptable animals in the Reno area are looking for their forever homes. Will you take one home? (Reno Patch)
- The Nevada Interfaith Association invites residents to attend its Nevada Prayer Breakfast next month. Residents of all faiths are welcome at the Atlantis Resort Casino in Reno on May 18. (KOLO)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
Do you like the Reno Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
- Send this link to a friend or neighbor so they can subscribe
- Get your local business listed in front of readers
You are now in the loop and ready to start this Saturday on the right foot. I’ll be in your inbox tomorrow morning with another update!
— Dominique-Noelle Rafael
About me: Dominique is a self-taught UX/UI designer based in Princeton, NJ. She recently graduated from the University of Maryland last spring with a bachelor’s degree in information science. She is excited to start working on the Patch newsletter project this year!