MADERA COUNTY — In his bid to become District 5 Supervisor in Madera County, Mark Reed said he was “humbled” by the many new endorsements he has received in recent weeks.
“These new endorsements represent thousands of people in Madera and East Madera County and convince me that they have confirmed my ‘Economic Policy Plan for East Madera County’ which I refer to as my ‘Contract with the community,'” Mark said.
According to Reed, Madera County has a “very diverse economy” and needs someone with extensive business experience who understands the needs of this type of community. To this run, Reed brings 48 years of business management and 37 years of business ownership.
Reed’s wife, Nina, 45, his three adult children and 11 grandchildren stand behind him in solidarity for the county supervisor position.
Reed’s top recommendations to organizations include:
• (New) National Hispanic Republican Assembly of Madera County
• Madera County Republican Party
• (New) Republican Assembly of Madera County in California
• California Republican Assembly
• (New) Recognized on the California State Republican Party website as an endorsed candidate.
• (New) Action Republicans from Madera County in California
• (New) Madera County Punjabi American Growers Group representing over 450 farmers and 100,000 acres of farmland. Founder/Board Member Jasbir Singh Sidhu.
• (New) Madera County California Valley Groundwater Sustainability Coalition. This coalition represents 250 farmers and ranchers in Madera County.
• Madera County Highland Conservators
Individual mentions of Reed include:
• (New) Michele Lasgoity, President, Cattleman’s Association
• (New) James H. Watkins, Lawyer and Former Madera County Republican Party Chairman
• Fred Vanderhoof, Republican Party Chairman of Fresno
• Congressman Tom McClintock
• Congressman Mike Garcia
• (New) Gary Bredefeld, 6th District Council Member, Fresno
• Rick and Kris Hamilton, Cascade Heights
• Mike Bornman, President, Bass Lake Homeowners Association
• Kenny Goodwin, North Fork Lumber
• Marc Sobel, Oakhurst
• Dan Metz, Oakhurst
• (New) Mark Peters, Vice President, Duncan Industries and President, JM Lasgoity Ranches
• (New) Ralph Pistoresi, Steering Committee Member, Groundwater Sustainability Coalition
• (New) Bob Bishel, Steering Committee Member, Groundwater Sustainability Coalition
• (New) Ryan Jones, Steering Committee Member, Groundwater Sustainability Coalition
• (New) Sohan Samran, Steering Committee Member, Groundwater Sustainability Coalition
• (New) Mark Nakata, Steering Committee Member, Groundwater Sustainability Coalition (New) Amanda Fleming, Steering Committee Member, Groundwater Sustainability Coalition
• (New) Jasbir Singh Sidhu, Founder, Punjabi American Growers Group
• (New) Steve Foster, Oakhurst
• (New) Lieutenant General Dean Murphy, Owner, Buckhorn Bar, North Fork
• (New) Bernie Noonkester, Yosemite Lakes Park, built a golf course at YLP
• (New) Joe and Sue Byers, Coarsegold, iconic local radio hosts
• (New) Stan and Carol Eggink, Cascadel Woods
• (New) Tim Messer and (new) Steve Ferguson, Owners, Messer Logging, Inc. and Messer Construction, Inc.
• (New) Patrick Ratzlaff, Owner, Pat’s Affordable Towing, Coarsegold
• (New) Tom Nicolulis, Owner, Oakhurst Real Estate Co. and Former Manager (2006-2019) of Manna House, Oakhurst
Reed’s law enforcement endorsements include:
• (New) David Hiebert, US Marshall, San Joaquin Area (Retired)
• (New) John Markle, Madera County Sheriff’s Office
• (New) Matt Markle, Madera County Sheriff’s Office (Retired)
• (New) Alan Cable, Reserve Deputy Sheriff (Retired)
• (New) John Irwin, California Highway Patrol (retired)
• (New) Sergeant. Mike Bornman, Deputy Sheriff (retired)
• (New) CPF Brett Markel, CAL FIRE
• (New) Robert Lindsey, Deputy Sheriff (Retired)
• (New) Tomas S. Ingram, Deputy Sheriff (Retired)
As Reed’s popularity grows among the electorate, here are some positive comments from a few new sponsors and our congressman as well:
“As a Constitutional Conservative, Mark Reed will fight for the strong conservative values that we hold dear here in the Hispanic Republican National Assembly of Madera County. We are confident that he will govern in accordance if elected.
“We look forward to your election and your continued support for property rights and agriculture in Madera County,” – Mark Peters and Michele Lasgoity. (Michele is president of the Cattleman’s Association.
And, finally, from Congressman Tom McClintock who serves California’s 4th District: “Mark Reed is a true conservative champion for Madera County. He will be an excellent supervisor for Madera’s 5th Supervisory District. »
According to Reed, several riders are not mentioned in this list, but major new riders will be released soon.
To read Reed’s “Community Agreement”, log on to supervisormarkreed.com.
For more information please contact:
Mark Reed for Supervisor
Oakhurst, California 93644
Campaign line: 559-206-9677
Direct candidate: 559-676-9825