PARKERSBURG – The following transfers of ownership have been registered with the Wood County Clerk’s Office:
* Kathy Miller, to Kathy Miller, Edward P. Miller and Amy M. Miller, All INT Lot 12 Platte & Randolphs DNA, Tygart District, Consideration: $ 0.
* Sikarin Lambamrung Indirect, lawyer for Ampun Hendrickson, LOT 90 Community Acres, Clay District, $ 5,000.
* Kathy Miller, to George N. Cunningham, LOT 2 Randolph S / D Tygart District, $ 7,000.
* Roberta A. Law, to Robert Wayne Flinn, LOT 19th Street, Town of Parkersburg, consideration: $ 0.
* Market Manor Associates, at Market Manor WV LLC, and Housing & Urban Development US Department Of, assignment and assumption of Mark-To-Market User Agreement.
* LSEMD LLC, to Wesley Dean Lowers and Jenna Michael Nicholas, LOT 149 Brookside DNA, Town of Parkersburg, $ 25,000.
* Kristina Bolyard, to Michael Ivy, LOT 54 North Hills Estates Town of North Hills Less GMOs, if applicable, North Hills District, consideration: $ 0.
* Sharon K. Deem, James W. Rhodes Jr. & James William Rhodes Sr. Indirect, to Marlee S. Sexton & Ryan L. Allman, LOTS 1 & 13-22 & TCT BBF Ward’s Estate & LOT Grove Street & LOT Grove & McKain, Clay District, $ 95,000.
* Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc., to Eric Gene Barber and Chasity Murphy, TCT 5.491-A Lee Creek Road, Harris District, 410 500.
* Ronald Eugene Riffle, to Wesley Glenn Riffle, and Jacqueline A. Riffle, All INT LOT 18 Block 11, Tomlinson’s ADM, Williamstown District, $ 33,000.
* Robert E. Shank, to Stephen Jarvis and Paula Jarvis, LOT 75 & PT LOT 76 Bethel Place, district of Lubeck, $ 215,000.
* David Rubio Sanchez, to Rebecca C. Wilson and Sharon Alyson Ashley, LOT 6 & PT LOT 5 Beeson & Travis DNA Less Exception, Williamstown District, $ 220,000.
* Zachary A. King and Breanna A. King, to Michael D. Burdette and Britany J. Burdette, TCT 1.0000-A Access Road B, Slate District, $ 169,500.
* Clara B. McVey and Virgil McVey Indirect, to Daniel Theodore Townsend, TCT 6.28-A Secondary WV RT 17/4, Harris District, $ 9,000.
* Harold G. Trippett, Donald W. Trippett Indirect and Marguritte Trippett, at Devon L. Collins, Madison A. Finns and Harold G. Trippett Life Estate, PT LOT 13 Depue DNA, City of Parkersburg, Consideration: $ 0.
* Andrew C. Woofter III PLLC Deputy Administrator and David J. Barker Indirect, to Tamara L. Rhodes, All INT LOTS 43 & 44 St. Mary’s Court DNA & Strip, City of Parkersburg, $ 111,000.
* Cynthia D. Johnson Klusty and Cynthia D. Johnson NKA, LOT 9 Block A Nicelyville DNA, City of Parkersburg, $ 74,000.
* Clinton David Smith, to Clayton David Smith, and Kristi S. Smith, PT LOTS 72 & 63 Andrews DNA, District of Vienna, consideration: $ 0.
* Roger L. Goddard and Mr. Kay Goddard, to Johathan Jones and Amanda Jones. LOT 112 REV Plat Sommervilla, district of LÃ¼beck, $ 250,000.
* Thomas E. Dickason, Katrina K. Dickason FKA, Katrina K. Elder, to Sara Sherwin, LOT 48/100-A Rose Street, $ 244,900.
* Aaron E. Richards and Mary L. Richards, to Ashley Nichole Pennybacker and Kerry Daniel Griffin, LOT 88 Maxwell and Pearcy DNA, Town of Parkersburg, $ 135,000.
* Mary Michelle Gould Clark Executrix, Estate of Janet C. Anderson, to Emily Derenberger, and Joshua Derenberger, LOT 101, Ralph L. Matheny DNA NO 3, Town of Parkersburg, $ 100,000.
* Jennifer Kalinowski, Vanessa Huff, John C. Huff, John A.Huff Indirect and Priscilla M. Huff Indirect, at Joseph G. Dolpies and Misha Sky Dolpies, TCT 4.74-A Radcliff Run Rd, Slate District, $ 165,000.
* Martha Johnson FKA and Martha Newlon, to Bryan Michael Hardman, PT LOTS 6 & 7 JR Andeson’s DNA Court, Town of Parkersburg, $ 4000.
* Realty Income Corporation, at Wild Partners, TCT 2.314-A WV Rt 14, Town of Parkersburg, $ 915,000.
* Laurel M. Civitillo and Joseph L. Civitillo Indirect, to Troy H. Civitillo and Dorothy K. Civitillo, TCT 52.69-A Middle Ridge Church Rd, Union District, consideration: $ 0.
* Carolyn Miracle, at Union Williams, through TCT D / B 512/44. Williams District, consideration: $ 0.
* Alegra F. Wright and Suette K. Roberts, to Larry I. Weekley and Donna S. Weekley, LOTS 36 & 38 & PTS LOT 37 GL Dudley’s S / D Williams Heights DNA, District of Vienna, $ 174,000.
* Christopher L. Flesher AKA, Christopher J. Flesher, to Glen Ralph Patterson III, and Veronica Patterson, LOT 8 Stansbury S / D Andrews DNA, District of Vienna, $ 174,000.
* Dustin T. Adkinsk, to Luis W. Rodriguez, LOT 50 Emerson Avenue DNA, Town of Parkersburg, $ 108,000.
* Eric C. Leeson, to Kenneth W. Maughan, All INT LOT 1 Ashley Ridge Estates, Union District, $ 108,000.
* Ronald Wayne Gault and Donna J. Gault, to Andrea Reynolds and James Reynolds, LOT Foley Drive, Town of Parkersburg, $ 175,000.
* Kenneth Ray Pryor II and Lor Jane Cox, to Chaz M. Cuckler, LOT 3 Joseph Hiles S / D, Town of Parkersburg, $ 62,000.
* Maureen Carna and Peter A. Carna Indirect, to Maureen Carna, Zeilo Vogta and Angela Galloway, all INT LOTS 48 & 49 Dupont Manor DNA, district of Lubeck, consideration: $ 0.
* Cathy M. Metz affiant, Leo M. Sapp Estate of, to Cathy Metz, Gary Sapp, Larry Sapp and Steven Sapp, LOT 145 & PT LOT 144 Grandview Manor DNA Allotment NO 1 – Affidavit of Survival, Town of Parkersburg, Consideration, : $ 0.
* Alternate Trustee of WV Trustee Services LLC, Rachel E. Garrison Indirect and Zackary R. Garrison Indirect, at Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC, Lot 335 Community Acres Fourth DNA, Clay District, $ 50,700.
* Trenton C. Cheuvront Indirect and Shelley Cheuvront Attorney, to Devin T. Mace, LOT 42 Pleasants View DNA, District of Vienna, $ 69,000.
* Amy Hamilton Shelton Depositor, and Terrance Scott Hamilton Estate of, to Jan Melanie Hamilton, Property Known as 119 E 2nd Street, Affidavit for Auxiliary Administration of West Virginia Ral Estate Walk-In.
* George Matthew Young Co-Successor Trustee and Donna Jean Griffith Co-Successor Trustee, to Harold and Mary Ann Wilkes Family Trust, Memorandum of Trust.
* Harold and Mary Ann Wilkes Family Trust, Harold A. Wilkes Indirect and Mary Ann Wilkes Indirect, to Craig Dulaney and Charles Casey Thompson, LOT 75B Dudley’s Second DNA City of Parkersburg, $ 64,000.
* John R. Wilson, to John Felter, All INT LOT 2 & 3 Russell DNA & Strip, Williamstown District, $ 127,000.
* Chelsea D. Evans, to Town of Parkersburg, through Lots 0.24-A and 0.22-A and 0.12-A Valley Rd W / Plat – D / B 1317/133, Town of Parkersburg, consideration: $ 0.
* Beverly Hensley FKA, Beverly K. Barker, in Beverly Hensley, LOT 55 South Hills Estates Sect. # 3, Town of Parkersburg, Consideration: $ 0.
* Jerry K. Hayes, and Dottie C. Hayes Indirect, to Brian K. Hayes, and Jerry K. Hayes Life Estate, TCT Less Exception, Williams Dirstrict, Consideration: $ 0.
* Archer’s Plumbing 7 Heating Inc., to Deidra Elaine Blair and Paul J. Blair, TCT 0.43-A Ivan Street Less OGM’S, district of Lubeck, consideration: $ 0.
* Deidra Elaine Blair, to Deidra Elaine Blair and Paul J. Blair, LOT 8 Broadmoor DNA and TCT Ivan Street Minus Exception Minus All INT OGMS, District of Lubeck, Consideration, $ 0.
* Deborah Sommerville, Joseph W. Somerville and Michael Sommerville, at Crown Real Estate Florida LLC, LOT 1 Block C Nicelyville, City of Parkersburg, $ 4,500.
* Zachary Jordan Bennett and Samantha A. Bennett, to Thomas Michael Slone and Stephanie Ann Slone, TCT 0.654-A US RT 21, Steele District, $ 100,000.
* Richard L. McAllister Indirect, John K. Pitner Attorney and Margaret A. McAllister Indirect, LOT 22 Edgewood Park, Town of Parkersburg, $ 215,000.
* Carolyn K. Stanley, to Phillip L. McMillian, Rebecca M. McMillian. All INT TCT 1-A Bull Creek Road Correction, Union District, Consideration: $ 0.
* Cheryl L. Greathouse, Theresa Pauline Greathouse Indirect, John D. Greathouse Indirect, to Andrea Lynn Greathouse and Cheryl L. Greathouse Life Estate, TCT 20-A, Spider Ridge Road Less Exceptions, Union District, Consideration: $ 0.
* Debra J. Tanner, Town of Parkersburg, on LOT D / B 1070/275 W / Plat, Town of Parkersburg, consideration: $ 0.
* Diedre Selene Prince Executrix, and L. Gregory Prince Estate of, to Miguel Agustin Paniagua-Castro, PT LOTS 41 & 42 Neal Smith’s DNA. Town of Parkersburg, $ 55,000.
* Ronald D. Miller, at Roberts Properties LLC, Surface Only TCT 0.3455-A Main Street & R / W’s, Clay District, $ 25,000.
* Katherine S. Curkendall Depositor, Mary Helen Curkendall Estate of, and John M. Curkendall Indirect, to Katherine S. Curkendall, Brette N. Scala and Carly Scala, LOTS 6 & 7S / d Division DB Grier Farm – Affidavit of Survival in Transfer upon death.
* Beverly J. Eason FKA, Beverly J. Drain, Michael D. Oman, Beverly J Oman Indirect and Ronald D. Oman, to Beverly J. Eason and Beverley Jane Drain, LOT 78 & PT LOT 79 Dixie Terrace DNA, City of Parekersburg , consideration: $ 0.
* Oscar S. Smith and Russell L. Smith, at Hope Gas Inc DBA and Dominion Energy West Virginia, through TCT 30.154-AD / B 1053/85, district of Lubeck, consideration: $ 0.
* Sharon L. Ewing and Cody C. Ewing, at Hope Gas Inc DBA, and Dominion Energy West Virginia, Across TCT 33-A & 98-PD / B 1070.28, Lubeck District, Consideration: $ 0.
* Howard Lester Rowley affiant, Lester Walter Rowley Estate of AKA, Lester W. Rowley, to Howard Lester Rowley, TCT 50-A & 112-P Bull, affidavit for incidental administration of West Virginia real estate walk-in you.
* Ashley Collins, to James J. Karan and Dana M. Lee, LOT 12 Millers Landing Phase II & Strip less easement, Clay District, $ 500,000.
* Cynthia D. Richards, to Thomas W. Richards, and Cynthia D. Richards, All INT LOT CS / D Leeds Plat, City of Parkersburg, Consideration: $ 0
* Thomas W. Richards, to Thomas W. Richards and Cynthia D. Richards, All INT TCT 69.85-A Mudlick Run & OGM’S W / Plat, Slate District, Consideration: $ 0.
* Andrew C. Woofter III Trustee, and Mary Frances Wilson Indirect, to Sean P. Andrews, All INT PT LOT 3 Sunrise DNA, City of Parkersburg, $ 53,000.
* Robert L. Wilkinson Jr., and Samantha L. McConaha, to Patrick Hupp, LOT C Plate & Vogel R / D, Town of Parkersburg, $ 92,500.
* Melissa Ann Thomas, to Christopher A. Smith and Sheri L. Smith, LOT 11th St., District of Vienna, $ 125,000.
* JoAnn Conway Co-Executrix, Doris Jean Matheny Co-Executrix, Loretta Ruth Moore Estate Of, and James E. Moore Indirect, to Benny M. Shuman, and Cheryl A, Shuman, LOTS 31 & 32 CP Corbitt DNA, Union District, $ 100,000.