PARKERSBURG — The following transfers of ownership were recently registered at the Wood County Clerk’s Office:
* Melinda Braham FKA, Melinda Riffle and Bernard Braham, to Stephanie Sprouse, LOTS 1 & 2 Harvery Marsh’s Rayon ADN NO 2, City of Parkersburg, $14,500.
* Deborah Ann Gann, Rondel Raylon Moss II AKA Rondal Raylon Moss Indirect, and Rondal Raylon Moss II, to Tamara Kay Brookover, and William Harlan Brookover, ALL INT LOT 25 Fieldbrook Acres, City of Parkersburg, $145,000.
* Amy W. Metz, to Arthur Acquisitions LLC, LOT 5,024 SQ FT, Vienna, $70,000.
* Jaime Maria Pratt AKA Luke Anthony Pratt and Jaime Maria Morgan, to Joshua Ean Smith and Amy Stockl, ALL INT TT 3,000-A & R/WS Minus R/WS, Tygart District, $295,000.
* David Albert Butcher Executor, Robert G. Butcher Estate Of, Rosemarie Call, Mary Ellen Petch, Carolyn Ann Adkins, Joshua Butcher, Sara M. Butcher Indirect, Robert G. Butcher Indirect, Michael Robert Butcher Indirect and Rosemarie Butcher NKA, to Chistopher Myers, LOT 41 Mustang Acres DNA, Clay District, $187,000.
* Deborah Ann Tennant and David L. Tennant Indirect, to Chandra Ann Laughbaum, TCT 7.93-A Blue Front Hollow Road, Clay District, $295,000.
* Ronald G. Barrk and Judith A. Barr, to Courtlyn N. Williams and Trace M. Elder, LOT 56 & 57 Bethel Place, Lubeck, $195,000.
* Douglas J. Holbert, to Michael Frederick Yost, TCT 176-A & 98 Poles Minus Exception, Tygart District, $165,200.
* Brandy J. Moore, Deborah Ann Cochran FKA Deborah Ann Buskirk and William I. Cochran Indirect, to Randall G. Blevins and Karen S. Blevins, TCT 0.555-A Rector Rd, City of Parkersburg, $67,500.
* Danielle Lavoie Bryant, to Robert Franklin Hauber, LOT 362 Community Acres Fourth DNA, Clay District, $70,000.
* Harvey W. Caplinger Jr and Melissa J. Caplinger, to Taylor N. Caplinger and Michael W. Caplinger, LOT 96 Dupont Manor ADN, Lubeck, $190,000.
* Steven L. Ruble, to Alan C. Snider Jr., and Taylor R. Snider, LOT 306 Homestead Park DNA NO. 1 R/d Randolph DNA, Tygart District, $35,000.
*Dicie M. Phillips Duckworth, at Clyde G. Way, LOT 7 Packard Square Phase II, City of Parkersburg, $60,000.